Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blue Ridge Art Show

Sorry it took me so long to post these photos from my ART SHOW at Blue Ridge Community College! (Technical difficulties...) The show is still up for another couple weeks if you'd like to catch it, but otherwise here are the pictures!

I hung illustrations that inspired scenes in my graphic novel "Page by Paige" as well as pages from the book showing how those drawings were adapted. They gave me a lot of wall space and I was quite determined to fill it. (Click to see larger)












I also gave a couple ARTIST TALKS to the students and faculty, discussing how my experiences have influenced my process and how my little art-therapeutic-sketchbooks evolved into a graphic novel. Everyone was incredibly lovely and seemed to forgive me for my rambling tangents!



No comments:

Post a Comment