Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Book Signing at the Gulledge House

Over the holiday weekend I had a Page by Paige book signing party at my parents' house in Woodbridge, Virginia! (All the photos are on Flickr)


There were some blasts from the past! Such as color guard friends from the JMU marching band...

Fellow survivors of Osbourn Park High School.

Another former Kappa Pi (art fraternity) president.

As well as neighbors and friends of the family.

And we made some NEW friends as well.

We gave out door prizes and goody bags, and I signed books of course.


Thank you everyone for coming out! And a big-whopping-extra-super-sized thank you to my family for hosting and feeding and photographing everyone so wonderfully! (Mom and Brian made the food, Dad took the pics) THANK YOU!


Now I'm headed back to New York! In the fall when school is back in session I'll be lining up some Page by Paige events/workshops here in Virginia, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment