Monday, August 29, 2011

New Society6 schwag! And LoLcats.

I've posted some of my artwork on Society6! Here you can check out my new store. So you buy the products through them, and I get some proceeds from each item sold. I've posted a handful of pieces that I thought would be appealing.

There are prints and stretched canvases...
Ipod/phone skins and Iphone cases...
T-Shirts and Hoodies...
And laptop skins, which are my personal favorite!
If there is a piece of mine that you think should be turned into one of these products, please let me know! I just picked these at random and would love some feedback.

***

Oh, and I have to share the BEST REVIEW OF PAGE BY PAIGE EVER. This girl Rie wrote a review in her blog using only LoLcats! (She also wrote, "In all seriousness, this is the best graphic novel I’ve read in a while. " Double happy!)

So I couldn't resist sharing a few of the images. You can see the rest of them in her blog "Friend of Dorothy Wilde!"


1 comment:

  1. page by paige is my favorite book!!! i've read it so many times!!! Laura Lee Gulledge is my hero!!
    ~Anonymous~

    ReplyDelete