Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ComiXology Release & Podcast

Page by Paige is now available thru comiXology!
Wow, the future has arrived!  I don't have an ipad or iphone or whatnot, so I can't wait to see how it looks.  Check out the digital version available for $10.

I'm thrilled to be featured on comiXology!  I've sung their praises before, particularly regarding Reilly Brown and Kurt Christenson's digital comic Power Play. (Plug! Plug!)  Eventually I'd love to create something specifically designed for a digital formal, but for now that goal is alas stuck simmering away on one of my back burners.

And this week I'm interviewed in their PODCAST!  
It's 15ish minutes long but Matt provides some topical markers. Warning: I've been spending an unhealthy amount of time alone in my studio so I embark on some random rambly tangents! I apologize in advance.

Currently Listening: Pulp...This is Hardcore

No comments:

Post a Comment