Sunday, September 18, 2011

New Drawing & 2nd Book Update

So what's the update on my 2nd graphic novel? Well, last week I finished the pitch and sent it along to the higher ups. Hooray! So we'll see what happens.

The working title is Will & Whit, and it revolves around the characters I introduced in my blog back in June. Here is the short summary...
"As lamp-building teen Willy wraps up another summer in her mountain town, she longs for unplugged adventures with her fellow creative friends Autumn, Noel, and Reese. Little does she know that she will get her wish in the form of a whimsical arts carnival and blackout thanks to a hurricane named Whitney, which forces Willy to face her fear of darkness and the living shadows that shed light on her true self."

***
With these new characters, I thought I'd start drawing some short little comics so I can get to know them better! (And play around with style) This one is called "Willy the Dude."
Here are the individual panels so it's easier to read!




Currently Reading: Unwritten: Tommy Taylor and the Bogus Identity...by Mike Carey and Peter Gross

No comments:

Post a Comment