Monday, November 14, 2011

Brooklyn Museum THIS SATURDAY!

This Saturday I'm pleased to announce that I'll be one of participating in the...

Brooklyn Museum: Children's Book Fair!

Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 12:00–4:00 p.m.
Brooklyn Museum: 200 Eastern Parkway (at Washington Avenue) Brooklyn, NY 11238
Martha A. and Robert S. Rubin Pavilion, 1st Floor
Visit Web Site Free with museum admission

Over 30 Brooklyn authors and illustrators will join us at this year's fair, featuring story books, picture books, and graphic novels. Come enjoy author readings, a game for children, and café service.

Please come by and say hello! It's perfect for combining with exploring Prospect Park or one of the wonderful exhibits. (Have you not seen The Dinner Party housed in their Elizabeth A. Sackler Center for Feminist Art?!)


In other news....

Holiday Windows COMING SOON!

Next week I'll be DONE with all these holiday windows that have been keeping me busy since July! I'll keep you posted here with pics from behind the scenes as well as the finished products. Pics and video. But you can see the past 4 years of windows I've worked on here in my very special Christmas window blog: ItNeedsMoreGlitter. Stay tuned! We're livin' the dream...



No comments:

Post a Comment