Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Latest appearance, interview, and press!


**Page by Paige is This Week's Pick on 60second Recap!**

Check out the video review by book critic Jenny Sawyer, who normally isn't really into graphic novels so that makes it an extra special honor to be featured. Doubly awesome!!!



**Latest Long Island library appearance!**

Today I was just the guest speaker at the Suffolk County YA Librarian event "Put Art in It" out in Ronkonkoma. Special thanks to Barbara Moon for being so supportive of me and my work. And this was really quite a great workshop that she put together!



**Audio interview on Geeking Out About... !**

The lovely Trisha Lynn interviewed me at my table at NY Comic Con, I'm in the 13:30-17:30 minute mark in the recording. So you can hear the little pitch I gave everyone who came by my table! And I actually sound pretty articulate, too...


Currently Listening:
Eddie Vedder...Ukulele Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment