Thursday, July 5, 2012

San Diego Comic Con: NEXT WEEK!

Next week I'm going to SAN DIEGO COMIC CON!


I am SUPER EXCITED for many reasons...
1. This will be my FIRST TIME going to this convention, which is the biggest one in the country! (There will be something like 130,000 people attending.) So if you are planning on going, please drop me a line.

2. I'm up for an EISNER AWARD for Best Lettering, and the ceremony will be held on Friday! Talk about feeling like a true comics professional! Award presenters include British talk show host/ comics author Jonathan Ross; author George R. R. Martin (Game of Thrones); The Walking Dead's Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard, etc, etc.
  

3. I'll be doing a BOOK SIGNING of Page by Paige at the ABRAMS TABLE on Sunday July 15th (Kids day) 11:30am - Noon. Here's a map! It's table #1216, amid the chaos. Please come by!


4.  My ARTNER Lauren Larken is coming down from Oakland, so I get to spend some quality time with her at the beach. And let's face it, I've been working 7 days a week over here in my studio. I can use some relaxation!

5. My favorite traveling companion Mr Duck is coming with me! He's been itching to hit the road again. I'm thinking of making him a costume. Suggestions?

Did I mention that I'm excited?!

Currently Reading: Steve Jobs....by Walter Isaacson

No comments:

Post a Comment