Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Egg Caper

Life imitating art!

In my graphic novel "Page by Paige" the characters (Together known as the Agents of Whimsy) fill plastic easter eggs with surprises and leave them around for people to discover.


This was inspired by something my friends and I did back in college in Virginia, but I thought it would be fun to try this here in New York! I've stuffed over 400 plastic eggs, I'll be placing many of them around New York this weekend just in time for Easter. Then I'll be giving the rest away at my upcoming book events.


Inside each smiley-face adorned egg is a star sticker, an encouraging fortune, an eraser for making mistakes, a life saver, and a postage-stamp-sized card with my website.


If you ended up at this website because YOU found an egg, I hope it brightened your day! And if you'd like to comment on the circumstances when/how you found it, I would love to hear about it: lauraleegulledge@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment