Monday, May 2, 2011

Brooklyn Comics & More event this Saturday

THANK YOU everyone who came to my book launch on Sunday at Powerhouse! It was a big success! But more into and pics from that later. If you were NOT able to make it, I have a few more events coming up this month which may interest you!

This Saturday I'll be at BROOKLYN COMICS & MORE signing books and bringing sidewalk chalk for us to play outside! We'll be doing Paige-inspired chalk drawings on the streets of Park Slope (my old neighborhood!) if the weather cooperates.

Saturday May 7th
4:00-5:30pm
Brooklyn Comics & More
493 7th Ave in Park Slope
(Closest subway is the 15th St/Prospect Park FG stop)



And I'll be publicizing these other two events more, but for now you can mark your calendar:

Sun May 22nd 11:00am
*Book Court* (63 Court St in Boerum Hill)
We’ll be drawing “reflective” self portraits on actual mirrors! (And I'll be signing books or course.)

Sat June 4th 4:00pm
*WORD Books* (126 Franklin St in Greenpoint)
We’ll be making introspective self portraits out of only WORDS! (And signing books...)

No comments:

Post a Comment