Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Come see me at New York Comic Con!

Breaking news! This just in!
...I'm gonna be in artist alley at NEW YORK COMIC CON!
I'll be at Table S4 in artist alley all day Friday-Sunday.
Then Sunday at 1pm I'll be signing books at the Abrams table.

**You can add me to your NYCC show planner here.**


I'll be selling copies of Page by Paige, showing my sneak peak of my new characters for my upcoming project Will & Whit, selling prints and original drawings, giving away stickers and fun permission slips, and doing some fun human printmaking. I'll also be giving away goody filled agents of whimsy inspired easter eggs with each purchase. (And if you're very lucky, there might be shrinky dink wares up for grabs!)

If you're gonna be at Comic Con, please stop by and see me! It'll be intense few days for me on top of all these hours I've been working overtime painting Christmas windows, so I'll definitely appreciate all the familiar faces I can get. And hugs. And snacks.

Specifics...
Dates: Friday October 14th-Sunday Oct 16th
Tickets: $35 single day pass (Saturday is sold out) or $65 three day pass
Hours:10-7:00 Friday & Saturday, 10-5:00 Sunday
Where: Javits Convention Center

No comments:

Post a Comment